Monday, August 2, 2010

Old Men say the Darndest things...

Okay people. I know it has been a long time! I have a lot of summer shenanigans to blog about, but that will have to wait until next week when I have a life again. I say that all the time, and then the next thing comes around and kills me. But I will seriously have 2 weeks of just work and play. But for now I just had to write about this.

Today I was at Cougar Creations printing off a letter on some nice paper. I'm paying the guy at the register and this old man next to me keeps looking at me. As I turn to walk away he says:

"You know, you may be a red head when you grow up."

I have a couple of theories about what exactly that meant, but I'm still unsure. At that moment the best I could do was laugh and walk away. I can't wait to be old...you can say whatever you want. Anyone care to tell me what he was talking about?!

2 comments:

Liz said...

i bet the aZians will come through for you on this one.

Brittany said...

Just like how grandad now blames this most recent fall on a bad mattress. As though the mattress just threw him off the bed. He told mom it was like a slide. :)