Sunday, May 30, 2010

Them Chickens Jackin' My Style

I realized something the other day. Liz referred to something that she found out on Facebook, and I obviously had completely missed it. Why is this? I don't care about other people. On Facebook that is. I only pay attention to emails that are sent to me informing me of messages written to ME, pictures posted of ME, and comments made on MY wall. Exhibit A. Yesterday, while avoiding homework, I found myself looking at my own pictures for the eightieth time. And this got me to thinking. What are you doing? You know yourself and what you've done. I have come to the conclusion that I am in fact not that selfish, but I absolutely love looking back on my life and laughing every time I do. Well as I was doing so yesterday, I came across some pictures that reminded me of a post I've been meaning to do. There are certain scenarios, positions, etc. that seem to repeat themselves in my life. Here are a few examples:

Sac and I have spent our college experience living together, except when we were both in different countries. Our freshman year we discovered that we were beginning to morph into each other. The first time this happened we realized, in class, that although we got ready separately and walked to campus separately, we were in fact wearing the same thing.


In later years it became apparent that even the clothes under our clothes were the same...This year I walked into SAC's room and she was absolutely SHOCKED. I had no idea why...
(Come back to me Sac!)
This next instance just kills me. First, my nieces chase a goose at a park over Thanksgiving weekend.
Second, Linx chases a bird in a park in Brisbane, Australia. (she's 16 years older than Corinne and 19 years older than Milly)
This may be my favorite. First, Liz finally finding a place to pay it forward after some woman in Australia gave her back one more dollar than she was supposed to.
Cory. After winning a contest at the Halloween dance and getting two free movie tickets. Note: the girl he won them for didn't want anything to do with a banana.
Last but not least. Linx, triumphant after catching a shrimp in her mouth.

4 comments:

Marci said...

i was wondering when i was going to see that picture of linx!

Brittany said...

I need your brain when it comes to thinking of blog titles. Love the pics.

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The best part of this is the asian comments!!! And the rock band shirt pic.

Linx said...

HAHAHHAHA the resemblances are uncanny! ALSO i know for a fact there is a pic of me chasing a bird in vegas. bird meaning pigeon. you know the one...outside in n' out. it needs to be added to the collection.

also the word verification that its making me type right now to be allowed to post this comment is "dranc." hit it fergie.

DRANK