Monday, November 16, 2009

Feeling Swiney

I know, I know, two posts in a matter of hours, but I've been laying down for the better part of the past 3 days. I have the flu or something. I kind of hope its the swine flu because that is the cool thing these days, who really cares about the plain old flu anymore? I just need to describe the scene in our apartment today.

I stumbled home from work to go back to bed and found that Linx was still in bed. She began fake moaning and telling me that I killed her. We both went to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later to Linx coming home. She informed me that SAC had called her for a ride because at physical therapy something in her back "popped" and she can't walk anymore. Linx crawled back into bed. So, for a couple of hours all three of us layed in bed, dead for all intents and purposes. We are falling apart. Then SAC just came up to the loft and slowly walked laps...she is a grandma.

3 comments:

Liz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
slowly walked laps. i can't even handle that.

wow.

Brittany said...

I was a swine last week too. Wait is that possible? I think that is plural. Anyway, it sucked and I hope to never feel like a sick pig again.

Sarah said...

sexy grandma.