Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You know what goes well with a donut?

How do I even explain my Halloween? It was amazing. On Friday evening I went with the girls to watch Anna's brother's concert. They just started a hip hop group, Can't Stop Won't Stop, and I can't help myself but to love them. The dancer inside of me just loves the beat of some good hip hop. Because we were going to Anna's friend, Amber's, party after the concert we were already dressed up. Anna reminded us all of her incredible knowledge of the 70's and 80's with her hilarious rendition of Ziggy Stardust. I just wanted to keep yelling out "It's David!" like when David Bowie shows up to judge the walk-off in Zoolander.After a great dance party at Amber's that night I was excited with the prospect of a couple of dance parties on Halloween night. The parties themselves were nothing too amazing so I won't get into details, but my company could not have been better. The night started when the boys hopped in the car and Cody asked me when I had woken up that morning. I shamefully answered noon, thinking that since we had been up late the night before he knew I had slept in and wanted to make me look lazy. I was mistaken. Instead his response was..."Did you have BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!?????"

Dave as Lucky Charms. Cody as 2% Milk. Cory as the Banana.
The night continued with as many breakfast jokes as possible, as well as numerous pick up lines involving what goes well with milk. Sadly Cody never found a girl dressed as a cookie or his real dream, a t-bone steak.
Cory also provided endless entertainment by dancing on cars and running through the street. Apparently he didn't realize just how high cut the back of his costume was, but it was very entertaining for the rest of us. Liz and I were birds. An owl and a peakcock. Somehow I don't have a picture of Rachel but she was there!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute costumes!

Brittany said...

I love the costume! You MUST be an art major to be that creative.

Jodi said...

Are you kidding? My party was amazing!