Thursday, December 16, 2010

Peace Out

So this morning I was sitting at my computer at work and I thought "HEY! Remember how I'm on the computer for 70% of the day?" Every morning I wake up next to my laptop(literally it's usually in my bed), carry it to school in my bag, and then plop down in front of my work computer for several hours. Then I go to class and bust out the laptop. Carry him home in my bag. We are separated while I go to the bathroom. Then he comes back out while I'm eating dinner and we barely leave each other for the rest of the night. And this really isn't because I'm some internet junkie, I do follow some blogs and chat with friends, and rarely write on here, but ALL OF MY HOMEWORK is on this thing. So today I thought, good riddance. Our relationship is suffocating me. I need a break, some independence. When humans ask me to do something I want to be available. I'm not ready for an exclusive relationship. So tonight I am declaring my independence. See you next week!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ha ha...I love how you want to be available for "humans". Hope you enjoy your independence.