Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I hate seagulls

Mom used to get mad at me because I use the word "hate" all the time. After the millionth time of explaining to her that I didn't actually "hate" said thing, she finally gave up on me. It's not my fault that I exaggerate, Brittany has been talking about wanting to "kill" herself my whole life. I digress. The point is that I finally found something I hate. I hate people that make me dislike them. Every time I go into the situation with a fresh outlook they disappoint me and force me to dislike them. I hate people that pretend that they are "teasing" when they are really jerks and I hate that me disliking them bothers me more than it does them. But mostly I hate that this is my problem and that I'm supposed to be charitable.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally know who you're talking about... ;)

Brittany said...

I know who you're talking about as well. That stinks. I am not suicidal.

Liz said...

haha. brittany's afterthought just then was the best part of this post.
but sorry, emily, i will try to stop being so dislikable every time you try to like me...it might help if i stop rejecting your attempts to look awesome or really funny, don't you think?