Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who am I?

So lately I've had this obsession with how people perceive me. Not like "oh I'm worried what people think about me" but I'm just interested in what I am to them. Most of the time I decide that people probably think I'm weird. Well this brings me to my next point. I think YOU are weird if:

1. You don't like chips
2. You don't like the beach
3. You don't wear underwear
4. You don't long to travel
5. You don't like peanut butter
6. You don't like scary movies
7. You don't like cheese

I'll probably think of more, but honestly I was very picky with this list. I could add a lot of other things that are weird to me, but I believe with all of my heart that these 7 things should be loved/worn by all. Think about it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

i just like this post.
and i don't know if i think you're weird...i think i'm too used to you to know anymore.

Brittany said...

I agree with all of the above. Obviously I am NOT weird.