Saturday, January 2, 2010

TOUCHE

Some may say that I am a funny person. I've been known to reduce some people to tears, silent laughter, and even some quick trips to the bathroom(Lindsay Moyes). Most of the time I don't think it's THAT funny, but two weeks ago I said something that reduced Liz to all three of the above. And this time I have been laughing about it ever since so I just need to write it down for posterity.

Set the scene: Liz, Marci, and I are pulling up to Marci's house and discussing how they have four cars at their house of two drivers. Marci explains that they were going to sell two of them but decided to wait until after the holidays. Marci's siblings were coming home and it would be nice for them to have the extra cars. Liz remarks that this is very accommodating of Marci's parents, and I quote, "almost too accommodating". Without hesitation I responded with the following: "Says the girl who slept in the laundry room for a summer."

After composing herself enough to move she ran to the bathroom.

Man I'm good.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I just finished minute 3 of solid laughing about that AGAIN. now i am capable of typing this.
so give yourself some more points for getting me yet again, double dose on the same one.
im so proud. of you and to be a part of this whole thing.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA! I totally forgot when Liz lived in her laundry room! So good! And hey, Chauncey has peed her pants many times your presence as well..some even on video tape.

Marci said...

YESSSSS! I am honored to be in this post and I can testify that this once again had Liz laughing hysterically. once again. so so good.