Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is this real life?!

So I'm working on this presentation where I discuss how the media uses images to help convince us of whatever they are saying. So I was brainstorming about visuals and then this thought popped into my head about those idealistic pictures of food. You know the ones. They just look beautiful and then you order the hamburger and it looks horrendous. Anyways, this is the reason I was googling fast food pictures and ran across this gem. Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate Krispy Kremes and this image has solidified that feeling forever.



Introducing the krispy kreme bacon-cheddar-cheeseburger. I'd rather not have a heart attack thank you.

3 comments:

Liz said...

i feel like the only thing i could ever say to that is what the hell is that? seriously...

Liz said...

i would rather die than eat one of those and i have eaten a lot of crap (either for money or because i was an idiot) in my day

Megan Trueblood said...

I hate Krispy Kremes too. This is the worst thing I have ever seen.