Monday, August 3, 2009

"I blew up in Chad's face again"

Things that make me blow up:
1. Being awoken at any time that is unacceptable, which is almost all the time.
2. Sewing machines.
3. The internet.

This third one was what did it today. The internet at home hates me, so...Here I am at Fry's using the free Wifi, thank you Uncle Steve for finding this gem and saving me. The "crisis" is that I have to mail in 3 projects for my internship class tomorrow and my pictures were locked away in an email. So here I am blogging, instead of doing homework. It is very possible that I will be up until the wee hours of the morning. I have had 3 months to do these projects, but really, everyone knows my projects require all-nighters.

The real reason for this post is that I'm just really excited about some pictures. A couple of weekends ago SAC took a bunch of us to the lake. I thought this may never happen due to her crippled state, but a bunch of friends came down from Provo and we all know a trip to the lake is imperative for giving visitors a good time in AZ in July.

As usual, the skills of the Judge's tube driving were talked up a lot beforehand. I don't think our friends understood just how great he is until Linx and I did a demonstration:

I love the lake, I love the summer, and I love thinking that I might die on a tube, with a best friend.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Classic. With pointed feet and all.

Sarah said...

those pics are so good.