Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where do all the pregnant women hang out?

So even though at the moment BYU is being dumb and not letting me double major-I will fight them-I am still on the email list for the School of Family Life. Yesterday I received this email regarding a thesis project:

"Good morning SFL Students! My name is Tianna Watson and I'm a grad student in the Nutritional Sciences program."

My first thought was, "well, hello Tianna, why are you emailing the SFL people if you are in Nutritional Sciences?" My question was immediately answered with the next line:

"I am currently trying to recruit pregnant women for my thesis project."

I just about died laughing...I love Home and Family Living.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Jigga what?! Why won't they let you double major? If you are doing everything for both...what's the prob? Please explain.