Monday, January 30, 2012

Hearts are overrated

There's nothing that I love more than designing something for myself! I'm the best client. Therefore, making up a project for myself, I mean my dear friend SAC, turned out to be a really good idea. 

Sarah and Jeff have the most ridiculously awesome story and I just knew that it needed to displayed for future generations, as well as all those people that thought they were normal. 

Here's the final thing. Forgive the giant size, but you can't read this if it's smaller!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I saw this at the wedding but didn't realize you made it!! So cute! Now you have to make one for yourself :)

Emily Brooke said...

Here's mine: Met. Dated. Got engaged. Married.

Sarah said...

Yep. That's it.

Brittany said...

That is so cool...what an amazing/special gift from a friend!