Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Start with Chapter 34

Yes. I have fallen off the face of the earth. This is my life:

1. Go to work all day. I'm interning at Nu Skin(yay!) and on campus(yuck!)
2. Eat food. Currently I have very little of this.
3. Go to the gym.
4. See boyfriend.
5. See friends, if they happen to be at my house.
6. Look for jobs.
7a. Give up and realize that I will be an intern forever. OR
7b. Get my hopes up and send out resumes.
8. Sleep.

I'm 3 weeks behind on So You Think You Can Dance. I can't remember the last time I talked to any of my siblings or friends from home. I have 3 days left with Rachel and 6 with Liz. I don't know where I will be in a month. BUT!!!! I finished this: www.emilybrookebaird.com

5 comments:

Jack said...

Cool site. Glad you got it working!

Brittany said...

Yeah for finally blogging! Boo for not talking to you in forever. Double yeah for seeing you next week but boo for you missing the babe.

Courtney said...

Nice website! I worked at the CCC in college. I was down in the counseling center in the basement of the WSC. My office was in a closet with the printers and staff mailboxes. Hopefully you have a better spot than I did! :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the update! Sweet website!

*Rach* said...

I'm overwhhhhelmed. Sensory overload with a reminder of days and the title of the blog and i love love love your portfolio!