Monday, October 18, 2010

Chicken Cereal


Right before we left we took some pictures in front of this awesome cornfield that is literally 10 feet from their house. This is the only picture where Sac's face looks remotely normal. (Let's pray that there is shade on her wedding day.) Just after this picture was taken we dared Liz to taste the corn. It's for animals, ask her how she liked it.

Other highlights of this trip include delicious food, OWLS!, chile con carne, outdoor naps and reading, sleeping in the cold basement, and several farming metaphors at church.

Note: I am so upset with blogger right now, it sucks. Now that I know how to write html this whole thing may need to change. I'm so frustrated!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow I think you just posted this but I just checked my blogs and there you are!! Anyways... please rub it in some more how much fun you all had without me. PLEASE. Very jealous but looking forward to Thanksgiving when we will be reunited!
p.s. why in the world did we not take any pics when I was in Provo last week???? not acceptable.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHA! I am dying right now, remembering Liz on the tube. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. In an old ladies voice: "So good to have you!!" Do visit again soon, this winter shall be a doozy!

Brittany said...

Wow! You make the farm life look super fun! Still can't believe that baby belongs to Lindsay!