Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's so shameful

It's been a long time since I've written and I'm sure you're all dying for a funny story. I happen to have one.

Recently Sac related to me her side of a series of fiascoes in our apartment. From her room she could easily hear the conversations in the bathroom that I shared with Linx. One day while sitting in her room she hears something along these lines:
Me: "Why is my toothbrush wet?".
Linx: "That's my toothbrush."
Me: "No it's not."
Linx: "Yes it is."
Me: "NO IT'S NOT!"
Linx: "Sorry!"

A few weeks later:
Me: "Linx, why do you always put my loofah on the ground?!"
Linx: "That's my loofah."
Me: "No, it's mine."
Linx: "I KNOW that that is my loofah."
Me: "NO IT'S NOT!"
Linx: "Sorry!"

Then about a month ago I go to brush my teeth and AGAIN find it moist and CLEARLY recently used. I text Linx "I hate you". I similar conversation as those above occurs. That night Liz gives me a new toothbrush and I move anything related to my teeth into Liz's bathroom.

Things were going smoothly until last night. I'm brushing my teeth and as I spit my eye catches the toothbrush holder. What's this?! My toothbrush is in there. This can only mean one thing. I HAVE USED LIZ'S TOOTHBRUSH! She's in the loft. I crawl up the stairs. Defeated. Lift the toothbrush in surrender and tell her the news. The irony is too much to handle.

However, while Linx is still using my toothbrush, I boiled Liz's and returned it to it's home.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Of course I have to literally laugh out loud! How the heck did you both manage to use someone else's toothbrush?! In all of my many yrs of living with others I have never made that mistake!